Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cowboy Up!


This western rag quilt is truly my favorite. (So far) If it doesn't sell, it will be my Christmas gift to myself :)


It is a generous 64x48.

It is made with 3 layers of Flannel.  A red bandana background with brown cowboy boots and lasso's, a Tan, and for batting I used black.  I love how the black comes out in the fray! Each square has been sewn with an red X for durability and style.  12 yards of flannel make this a very cozy and warm quilt.

The back of the quilt is the same as the front, only without the ragging. Can be reversed if wanted.

It has been washed and dryed once to start the ragging process. It will only get better and more cuddly the more you use it.  Made to last a lifetime.

This quilt is $120.00 with free shipping anywhere in the USA.
For your convenience I accept Paypal. 
Thanks for looking!!!!!
SOLD!



No comments:

Post a Comment